Microneedling Glow Facial: Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that is used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, microneedling uses fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. The micro-injuries stimulate the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging. Our Microneedling Glow Facial starts by prepping the skin and applying topical aesthetic for 30 minutes to limit any pain felt by the procedure. After the numbing cream has taken affect the skin technician will needle each section of the face with light but firm pressure. Needling is followed by vitamin enriched serums designed to remedy your immediate skin concerns, and finally our signature Alginate Mask to immediately calm and soothe the skin.
- Skin with look and feel sunburned for about 24 hours
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products should not be used for the first 24 hours
- Avoid at-home microneedling roller/devices for one week
- Treatment area will feel dehydrated for about 5 to 6 days
- Follow with your recommended regime containing vitamins A and C. Apply morning and evening
Microneedling also has a dramatic affect on other areas of the body.